Ghost Chili Lime Dressing
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 T Ghost Chili Oil
- 1 T chopped cilantro
- ¼ c Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Mix all ingredients. Muddle the cilantro to release the flavor. Let sit in refrigerator until ready to use. If you would like a creamier dressing, mix in the yogurt. This is a bright, intense dressing with some heat. You can control the amount of heat by the amount of Ghost Chili oil used. I like to make it early in the day, let it sit for about 15 minutes, taste test to see if the heat is “just right”. I love the musky background flavor of the Ghost Chili.
- Brush on grilled corn on the cob instead of butter.
- Add a sweetener (sugar, orange juice, sorghum, coconut sugar) and yogurt or mayonnaise to dress coleslaw
- Flavor sautéed carrots as well as other veggies.
- I bet bar tenders out there could find a tequila drink for this too!
July 30, 2019
July 29, 2019
March 21, 2019