Shichimi Togarashi Shrimp
Serves 4 -6
- 4 to 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 pound large prawns, shelled and deveined, with tails on
- 1 ½ tablespoons Shichimi Togarashi Spice
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Heat the oil in a wok or skillet over high heat until very hot. Add the prawns and cook 3 to 4 minutes, tossing and turning the prawns as they cook. When they are firm and pink, sprinkle the prawns with the Shichimi Togarashi, salt, and pepper, and toss well to coat.
- You can also brush the prawns with the oil, sprinkle them with the Shichimi Togarashi, salt, and pepper, and grill or broil them, turning often, until firm and pink, 3 to 4 minutes.
January 18, 2021
January 01, 2021
December 08, 2020