Moroccan Spiced Carrots
Harissa, cumin, caraway seeds give carrots a new spicy twist.
- 6 large carrots, peeled, cut into
- 1″ slices 3 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Harissa
- 1/2 tip ground cumin
- 1/2 tip caraway seeds, crushed finely in mortar & pestle (or ground in spice mill)
- 1/2 tip sugar
- 3 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 cups arugula or greens of choice
- 1 Boil carrots for 12 – 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- 2While carrots cook, sauté onions in 1 1/2 Tbsp oil until golden.
- 3At end of saute, add remaining oil, spices, and vinegar.
- 4Mix onions mixture and carrots.
- 5Serve over greens.
November 04, 2020
September 16, 2020
July 28, 2020