Zucchini with Za’atar
- 1 ½ pounds zucchini
- ¼ cup za’atar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper (or sumac if you are on low sodium diet)
- Parsley, for garnish
- Heat a charcoal or gas grill; the fire should be medium-low and the rack about 4 inches from the heat. (Since it was raining, we heated a large skillet to sauté the zucchini.)
- Cut 1 1/2 pounds zucchini into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Put into bowl.
- Stir 1/4 cup za’atar and 2 tablespoons olive oil into the bowl with zucchini. Toss so zucchini is coated with za’atar and season with salt, pepper and/or sumac.
- Grill or sauté until al dente
Notes: I added sliced fresh shiitake mushrooms to the sautee I love mushrooms in everything!
June 30, 2020
March 17, 2020
March 06, 2020