Bulgarian Kyufte (meatballs)
- 2 lbs minced meat (60% pork, 40% beef)
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ cup bread crumbs – optional
- 1 -2 tbsp Kiril’s BBQ Rub
- Add all ingredients together and mix well
- Leave in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Shape in 2 inch oval patties
- Grill for about 20 minutes using direct and indirect heat. Sear and brown on direct heat for each side then put patties on indirect for remaining time.
Notes: Traditionally breadcrumbs are not used in Burlgarian Kyufte, but I prefer a softer texture so use Panko.
You may also cook these in the oven at 375 F for 20 minutes.
September 16, 2020
July 28, 2020
June 30, 2020