Blue Cheese and Toasted
Serves: 3-4 people
Prep Time: 30 min
Cooking: 7 hours
- 6 to 8 oz crumbled blue cheese
- 2 oz walnut pieces Bourbon Barrel Kentucky Sweet Sorghum
- 1 baguette sliced into rounds
- 1Preheat oven to 375 Mix cheese and nuts and portion onto bread rounds.
- 2Drizzle sorghum on top and toast until melted and slightly browned.
- 3Garnish with fresh herbs or frui. t Can be served warm or at room temp.
- 4Should keep 2 days in sealed container.
October 28, 2018
October 27, 2018
September 27, 2018