Roasted Vegetables with Fleur de Sel
This is an easy recipe that can serve as a side dish, topper to a salad or a colorful appetizer. Substitute vegetables that are in season and/or your favorites.
- 4 carrots, cut and 2″ lengths
- 2 -3 red, yellow, green bell peppers, cut into 2″
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, cut into 1″ slices
- 2 zucchini, cut into 2″ slices
- 1# Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 2 Tblsp Italian Blend
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 tsp Fleur de Sel
- 1 1/2 cups arugula or greens of choice
- Toss vegetables, olive oil and Italian Blend in a large bowl.
- Spread vegetables on a cookie sheet so they are in one layer and separated.
- After 15 minutes, turn vegetables.
- Bake for another 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle veggies with Fleur de Sel and enjoy.
- Citron Salt Crystals, Habanero Sea Salt and Smoked Red Pepper Bacon Sea Salt would be fun substitues for Fleur de Sel.
July 19, 2021
July 18, 2021
July 17, 2021