Sue’s Deviled Eggs with French Mustard Herb Blend
The Spice Tin team member, Sue, is widely known for her deviled eggs. One popular variation that she makes uses French Mustard Herb Blend. Topping these picnic staples can be creative and delicious. Try Capers in Wine Vinegar and/or Sea Fennel, a tidal marsh succulent popular the Mediterranean favorite..
- 6 large hard boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons French Mustard Herb Blend
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or juice from 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- capers in wine vinegar or sea fennel for garnish.
- Slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
- In small bowl add egg yolks with all ingredients excepting garnish.
- Mix until smooth.
- Spoon mixture back into egg white halves.
- Top with garnish of choice
July 19, 2021
July 18, 2021
July 17, 2021