1 tbsp French Vadouvan Curry
4 to 6 lamb chops, about 1 pound
2 tsp kosher salt
2 c. whole fat yogurt, divided
1/4 c. olive oil
4 cloves garlic, sliced
2 4-inch sprigs rosemary
1 c. whole fat yogurt
2 tsp cornstarch
Juice of 1 lemon
1. In sealable bag, combine lamb, vadouvan, salt, and 1 cup yogurt. Marinate 2 hours or overnight. Turn large skillet on high heat.
3. While skillet is heating, combine olive oil, garlic, and rosemary in small saucepan and heat on low, 10 minutes. Discard rosemary.
4. In large bowl, combine remaining yogurt and cornstarch. Slowly pour in olive oil, whisking until incorporated. Transfer yogurt to pot and cook on low, 5 minutes. Stir in lemon juice and salt to taste.
5. Add lamb chops to skillet and brown, 3-4 minutes per side.
6. Remove chops and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Serve with yogurt sauce and enjoy!
Serves 2 -3
I have made the yogurt sauce without constarch.